Tuesday 26 January 2010

20 Ts and 20 Me


20/20
T-shirts. Probably not the most common collection but is a passion of mine that has followed me for a decade now. They can all be very unique and express very different things; there are aggressive designs and delicate ones, bold colours with fuzzy typefaces; strong phrases in a black background. I can say that I consider T-shirt design a form of art, but even more fun because you live your life literally in it.
Every T-shirt of mine has a different meaning for me, they can remind me of when I first bought them, or an event that happened when I was wearing them. They can have sentimental values that relate to a person who gave me one. But utterly it is a form of self-expression.
What love about it, is also the strong connection with fashion, many designers make really striking Ts, that can be political, environmental, socially aware or just plain rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment